Top Long Island Vein Doctors
12 Do’s and Don’ts After Sclerotherapy
1. Do Walk Around After Spider or Varicose Vein Treatment
2. Do Wear Compression Stockings Chosen by a Vein Doctor
3. Do Resume Work and Activities If Your Vein Doctor Approves
We know health insurance is confusing so we will help you check if you’re covered:
FREE Coverage Checker:
By emailing or contacting us, you are accepting the inherent privacy limitations of online communication. For more information, please read our Digital Communications document. Please respond "STOP" to any text messages to opt out.
4. Do Keep the Treated Areas Clean
5. Do Eat and Drink as Your Vein Doctor Recommends
6. Do Report Uncommon Reactions to Your Vein Doctor
7. Don’t Waste PTO on Sclerotherapy
Visit Our Long Island Vein Treatment Center
8. Don’t Take Medications Without Your Doctor’s Permission
9. Don’t Do Strenuous Activities for a Few Days
10. Don’t Neglect Shade and Sunblock on the Injection Site
11. Don’t Go in Saunas, Hot Tubs, or Steam Rooms at First
12. Don’t Apply Hot Compresses Until Your Doctor Approves
Meet your Long Island NY Vein Doctor
With Harvard Trained Medical Directors, our vein clinic Long Island sources only the top spider and varicose vein experts in the country.
Change your life
Join thousands of happy patients just like you
Vein treatments are often covered by major medical insurances, including Medicare. How do you know if your insurance will cover your vein treatment?
Speak with one of our team members to ask any questions you may have, verify your insurance and book an appointment at your earliest convenience. (631) 305-2827