Would you like to regain your confidence and comfort with beautiful, healthy legs? Our Long Island Vein Clinics have the solution!
Why Choose Our Long Island Spider and Varicose Vein Clinics?
1. You’ll receive the most compassionate care. Our team is led by Harvard-trained medical directors who designed innovative algorithms and superior safety standards for vascular care, setting the precedent for other vein clinics. Our board-certified vein experts extend tremendous compassion to our patients, listening closely to your treatment goals and your individual symptom experience. We tailor a treatment plan to meet your specific needs and align with your preferences, addressing any concerns or questions along the way.
2. You’ll receive a customized treatment plan tailored to your needs and goals. Our collaborative doctors confer with each other about every patient, combining decades of experience with our vast resources to design the optimal solution. Each patient’s case is thoroughly reviewed by our medical directors for quality assurance. When you choose a doctor at one of our Long Island Vein Clinics, you’re actually choosing a team of ivy league experts who work together to meet your needs.
3. You’ll receive the highest standard of care. With double accreditation in vascular imaging and vascular medicine, our state-of-the-art Long Island Vein Clinics hold an elite position in vascular medicine that few clinics ever achieve. Through an exhaustive approval process, we’ve earned recognition from the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission for our exceptional level of care. With proven performance, safety, and quality records, our Suffolk County and Nassau County vein clinics provide unprecedented care.
*New clinic sites may be in the approval process at the time of publication.
4. Your care is provided by highly experienced, board certified vein doctors. Each doctor at our North Shore and South Shore, Long Island Vein Clinics has a diverse range of experience. We combine these unique backgrounds and medical specialties for a multi-faceted approach to your treatment, excelling beyond vein clinics with a limited scope of expertise. The American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, which sets the standard for vein physicians, has certified each of our doctors. Prior to receiving ABVLM recognition, our doctors had to perform research or attend conferences on the latest treatments and findings and pass a thorough exam.
*New team members might be in the board certification process at the time of publication.
5. Your doctors provide 5-star results. Patient satisfaction and incomparable results are two hallmarks of our Long Island Vein Clinics. Check out our 5-star reviews on Facebook, Google, and RealSelf.
6. You’re the top priority. Unlike other doctors you’ve tried, our physicians are accessible and approachable. You’ll have access to us via phone or text throughout the entire treatment process. Our concierge coordinators will walk you through the journey to ensure you never have unanswered questions. Each of our patients expresses surprise at how quick and painless the treatments are, requiring no downtime from work or activity. It’s our goal to simplify vein treatment so you can get on with your life.
7. You won’t be surprised by the cost of treatment. Insurance coverage can be confusing for patients, but with our Long Island Vein Clinics, your out-of-pocket costs are always transparent. Our insurance specialists determine your coverage prior to treatment and thoroughly explain your financial responsibility. We file all paperwork for you and work to acquire maximum coverage. We are always available to answer your questions.
*Patients with appropriate insurance coverage must meet medical necessity requirements specific to each insurance company, possibly including a trial of compression stockings for more than 3 months, discomfort associated with their veins (leg heaviness, leg cramping, inability to stand for prolonged periods), etc. Your vein doctor will assess you fully to discover if you meet these requirements.
8. Your medical care team is always nearby. No matter where you go, you’ll receive the same exceptional standard of care in our vein centers. We have convenient locations throughout the country, with three vein clinics on Long Island, plus offices in New York, NY, Clifton, NJ, Paramus, NJ, Houston, TX, San Diego, CA, and San Jose, CA.