VEIN CLINIC IN LINDENHURST, LONG ISLAND
Get directions to the Vein Clinic of Long Island in Lindenhurst. Not sure if you’re covered or need help? We’re here to assist you: (631) 305-2827
Introducing the Best Vein Clinic on Long Island’s South Shore
Our spider vein and varicose vein clinic in Lindenhurst, Long Island, is widely considered the best vein clinic on the island’s south shore. We consistently get 5-star ratings and reviews from our patients due to our exceptional standards of vein care, and our facilities are double-accredited in vascular imaging and vascular medicine.
The vein specialists at our vein clinics only provide comprehensive and minimally invasive vein treatments. They use the latest diagnostic tools and technologies, such as duplex ultrasound, to identify and treat the root cause of spider veins and varicose veins, rather than just the visible symptoms. This approach ensures that your spider veins fade away for good with little-to-no risk of recurrence.
Most vein clinics merely treat spider veins without identifying the root cause, which is why their patients often experience spider vein recurrence. Our comprehensive and considered approach to vein care guarantees long-lasting results, and that’s how we maintain our perfect track record.
Furthermore, our vein clinics only provide minimally invasive vein treatments for spider veins, varicose veins, and the underlying chronic venous insufficiency (the root cause of vein problems). As such, your vein treatment will conclude within 30 minutes with no downtime or complications. You can also resume all your daily activities and work as soon as you leave our vein clinic in Lindenhurst.
There’s a wide range of minimally invasive vein treatments available at our vein clinics, such as radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, venaseal, sclerotherapy, clarivein, and foam sclerotherapy. You can read about these vein treatments in our comprehensive guide.
Meet Our Compassionate and Talented Vein Doctors in Lindenhurst, LI
Our vein physicians are carefully selected from the country’s leading residency and fellowship programs. Furthermore, most of them are formally recognized by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine (ABVLM), an honor that only the country’s leading vein doctors achieve. Furthermore, our vein doctors patiently listen to their patients’ goals and concerns to curate the ideal minimally invasive vein treatment plans, ensuring optimal comfort and convenience.
Our vein clinic on Long Island’s South Shore is led by the compassionate and talented Dr. Kamran Saraf. You can read about Dr. Saraf and our other vein doctors here.
Our South Shore Vein Clinic is Conveniently Located in Lindenhurst, LI
Located at 481 W Montauk Highway, Lindenhurst, our LI vein clinic is on the border of Suffolk County and Nassau County, a short drive from most of the towns on the island’s south shore. Below are directions to our vein clinic in Long Island from other towns.
- To get to our vein clinic near Babylon, travel west down the Montauk Highway.
- To get to our vein clinic near Massapequa, travel east down the Montauk Highway.
- To get to our vein clinic near Rockville Center, travel east down the Montauk Highway.
- To get to our vein clinic near Bethpage, travel south down the Seaford-Oyster Bay Expressway (135) and then west down the Montauk Highway.
- To get to our vein clinic near Merrick, travel east down the Montauk Highway.
- To get to our vein clinic near Brightwaters, travel down Union Blvd and NY-27A W or Orinoco Dr and NY-27A.
- To get to our vein clinic near Islip Terrace, travel down NY-27 W and NY-27A W.
- To get to our vein clinic near Wheatley Heights, travel down Straight Path, and then take N Wellwood Ave to NY-27A W in Lindenhurst.
- To get to our vein clinic near Wyandanch, travel down Straight Path or Long Island Ave and Wellwood Ave.
- To get to our vein clinic near Melville, travel down Wellwood Ave, Broadhollow Rd, or Straight Path.
Let us give you a Lifechanging Experience. Fall in love with your legs again!
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Receive the best care in our state of the art facility
Venous insufficiency is a common medical condition that affects almost 25% of american adults. If you’ve noticed heaviness in your legs, leg fatigue, frequent leg cramps, we can help you!
VARICOSE VEIN TREATMENT RESULTS
NOT SURE IF YOU’RE COVERED BY INSURANCE?
Call now for a complimentary insurance verification. We will discuss your availability and schedule an appointment with an expert vein specialist right away!
Learn how to easily get to the Lindenhurst vein center.