VEIN CLINIC OF
ROSLYN HEIGHTS, LONG ISLAND
Get directions to the Vein Clinic of Roselyn Heights. Not sure if you’re covered or need help? We’re here to assist you: (631) 305-2827
Introducing the Best Vein Clinic on Long Island’s North Shore
Our spider vein and varicose vein clinic on Long Island’s North Shore is widely renowned by patients across the island — evidenced by our 5-star ratings and reviews on Real Self, Facebook, and Google. But what distinguishes our vein clinic from all others?
Well, our Long Island vein clinic has dual accreditation from the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) for vascular imaging and vein medicine. The IAC is an organization that thoroughly vets and certifies vein clinics that pass all their stringent tests and requirements for safety and quality. Most vein clinics aspire towards IAC accreditation, but only a handful of vein clinics are successful — we are proud to announce that our vein clinics in Long Island are dual-accredited.
One of the most important factors for our perfect track record and dual-accredited status is our comprehensive vein care approach. Our vein clinics in Long Island are equipped with the latest technologies and equipment necessary to provide minimally invasive vein treatments. Instead of simply treating spider veins and varicose veins, our vein doctors diagnose and treat the root cause of your vein problems — chronic venous insufficiency. Our considered and comprehensive approach ensures lasting results, minimizing the risk of vein disease recurrence.
Furthermore, our minimally invasive vein treatments are safe, effective, comfortable, and convenient. They conclude within an hour in the vein doctor’s office, involving nothing more complex than a small incision or injections. After the treatment concludes, most patients can resume their daily activities immediately — there’s no downtime or harsh side effects. In fact, most of our patients opt for vein treatment during their lunch break from work. You can learn more about minimally invasive vein treatments here.
Introducing Long Island’s Best Vein Specialists
Our vein clinics in Long Island are led by board-certified and nationally-renowned vein doctors, such as Dr. Thomas Arnold and Dr. Caroline Novak. We hand-pick our vein doctors from amongst the country’s leading residency programs, and most of our vein doctors successfully achieve ABVLM certification, the gold standard to which all vein doctors aspire. They’re also known for their excellent bedside manners — they take the time to answer all your concerns, describe all your vein treatment options, and ensure complete mental clarity. You can read more about our vein doctors here.
Our North Shore Vein Clinic is Conveniently Located in Jericho
Located at 350 Jericho Turnpike in Jericho, our LI vein clinic is less than 15 minutes from most of the towns on Long Island’s North Shore. Below, we provide directions to our LI vein clinic from some of the neighboring towns.
- To get to our vein clinic near Roslyn Heights, travel east down the Northern State Parkway or the Long Island Expressway, then merge with 106/107 N and turn right onto the Old Jericho Turnpike.
- To get to our vein clinic near Great Neck, travel east down the Northern State Parkway or the Long Island Expressway, then merge with 106/107 N and turn right onto the Old Jericho Turnpike.
- To get to our vein clinic near Garden City, travel east down the Northern State Parkway or the Long Island Expressway, then merge with 106/107 N and turn right onto the Old Jericho Turnpike.
- To get to our vein clinic near East Meadow, travel north down Newbridge Road and onto the Old Jericho Turnpike.
- To get to our vein clinic near Woodbury, travel west down the Jericho Turnpike.
- To get to our vein clinic near Melville, travel north down Jericho Turnpike or the Northern State Parkway and then west onto Jericho.
- To get to our vein clinic near Locust Valley, travel down Piping Rock Rd and NY-106 S/Jericho Oyster Bay Rd or Piping Rock Rd and NY-107 S/Cedar Swamp Rd, and then continue down the Old Jericho Turnpike.
- To get to our vein clinic near Valley Stream, travel down Southern State Pkwy and Meadowbrook State Pkwy N or take I-495 E to NY-106 N/NY-107 N/N Broadway in Jericho.
- To get to our vein clinic near Wyandanch, travel down Colonial Springs Rd and I-495 W or I-495 W and Northern State Pkwy to NY-106 N/NY-107 N/N Broadway in Jericho.
- To get to our vein clinic near Ronkonkoma, travel down I-495 W Miller Pl in Syosset, take exit 43A from I-495 W, and then go down Robbins Ln and NY-25 W/Jericho Turnpike.
Let us give you a Lifechanging Experience. Fall in love with your legs again!
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Receive the best care in our state of the art facility
Venous insufficiency is a common medical condition that affects almost 25% of american adults. If you’ve noticed heaviness in your legs, leg fatigue, frequent leg cramps, we can help you!
VARICOSE VEIN TREATMENT RESULTS
NOT SURE IF YOU’RE COVERED BY INSURANCE?
Call now for a complimentary insurance verification. We will discuss your availability and schedule an appointment with an expert vein specialist right away!
Learn how to easily get to the Roslyn Heights clinic.