Vein Clinic in Port Jefferson, Long Island
In Port Jefferson, Long Island
Get directions to the Vein Clinic of Long Island in Port Jefferson. Not sure if you’re covered or need help? We’re here to assist you.
Port Jefferson Long Island
70 North Country Rd, Port Jefferson, NY 11777, USA
The Best Vein Clinic in Port Jefferson, Long Island
The prospect of seeking medical care and attention can be difficult. If you have spider veins and varicose veins, you may feel tempted to delay treatment, but that’s a bad idea. Contrary to popular belief, spider veins and varicose veins aren’t merely cosmetic issues — they’re often indicative of underlying chronic venous insufficiency, a dangerous medical condition caused by the collapse of vein valves and the accumulation of blood in leg veins.
If you have chronic venous insufficiency, you may experience leg heaviness, restless leg syndrome, frequent leg cramps, and leg pain, especially at the end of the day or after long periods of sitting or standing. Our vein doctors make carefully examine your leg veins, administer ultrasound tests to determine if you have vein disease, and curate a personalized treatment plan. You are kept in the look throughout the process, so you know what to expect.
At Long Island Vein Clinic, we ensure all patients feel physically and emotionally supported through every stage of the vein treatment journey, from the initial consultation to the recovery and beyond. We only offer minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments that are safe, effective, and conclude within an hour with no downtime.
Our Vein Clinic in Long Island is Conveniently Located in the Port Jefferson Area
Our vein clinic in Long Island is conveniently located in Port Jefferson Station, across the street from Mather Hospital. You can find our vein clinic at 70 North Country Road, Suite 201.
- Directions for Our Vein Clinic Near East Hampton: To get to our vein clinic, travel down NY-27 W and NY-25A W.
- Directions for Our Vein Clinic Near Riverhead: To get to our vein clinic, travel down NY-25 W and State Hwy 25A.
- Directions for Our Vein Clinic Near Farmingdale: To get to our vein clinic, travel down Southern State Pkwy and I-495 E or NY-27 E.
- Directions for Our Vein Clinic Near Garden City: To get to our vein clinic, travel down Northern State Pkwy or Southern State Pkwy.
- Directions for Our Vein Clinic Near Southampton: To get to our vein clinic, travel down NY-25A W.
• Directions for Our Vein Clinic Near Shirley: To get to our vein clinic, travel down County Rd 46 N/William Floyd Pkwy and NY-25A W.
- Directions for Our Vein Clinic Near Uniondale: To get to our vein clinic, travel down Southern State Pkwy and I-495 E.
- Directions for Our Vein Clinic Near Syosset: To get to our vein clinic, travel down Northern State Pkwy and NY-347 or Northern State Pkwy, NY-347 and NY-347 E.
- Directions for Our Vein Clinic Near Melville: To get to our vein clinic, travel down Northern State Pkwy and NY-25A E.
- Directions for Our Vein Clinic Near Northport: To get to our vein clinic, travel down NY-25A E and NY-347 E.
These are the top Vein Treatments for Vein Disease
Sclerotherapy involves injecting special medications into your spider veins.
Radiofrequency ablation involves removing unhealthy veins using thermal energy.
Laser ablation involves treating chronic venous insufficiency using laser energy.
ClariVein involves removing large, tortuous veins using mechanical pressure and sclerosant.
VenaSeal involves injecting a medical-grade adhesive into the diseased veins.
If you have questions or concerns about the treatment cost or your insurance eligibility, you can call our front desk team directly. Please call (631) 305-2827
You can also schedule an appointment online via our official website. Our insurance team will contact you to request your insurance details.