Introducing the Best Vein Clinic in the Hamptons, Long Island
Our spider vein and varicose vein clinic in the Hamptons specializes in minimally invasive vein treatments that address the root cause of your vein problems, cause no pain or discomfort, and provide lasting results.
Instead of following a cookie-cutter approach to vein care (like many other vein clinics), we follow a comprehensive approach. Our vein specialists always run diagnostic tests, like duplex ultrasound, to identify the root cause of your spider veins, varicose veins, and other vein problems. That’s because most vein problems are symptomatic of an underlying circulatory disorder known as chronic venous insufficiency. Treating spider veins without treating the underlying vein disease is like painting over a stained wall instead of fixing the leaky pipes underneath — the spider veins will undoubtedly stain your legs again.
Our state-of-the-art vein clinic is equipped with the most advanced technologies and equipment necessary for minimally invasive vein treatments. After the diagnosis, our vein doctors discuss your vein treatment options, highlighting the pros and cons of all available treatments, to collaboratively curate an individualized treatment plan. Our minimally invasive vein treatments are performed as in-office and outpatient procedures that conclude within 30 to 60 minutes with no downtime. Most patients can resume their daily activities and work immediately after their vein treatments at our vein clinic in the Hamptons.
Consult the Best Vein Specialists in Long Island
At our spider vein and varicose vein clinic in the Hamptons, you can rest assured that you’ll be treated by one of the country’s finest vein doctors. Dr. Thomas Arnold, our exceptionally talented vein specialist, has 30+ years of experience in vascular imaging and the latest vein treatments. He also believes the patient’s experience is of the utmost importance. To that end, he explains every step of the vein treatment experience in detail, ensuring complete mental clarity. Each vein treatment plan is individually tailored according to your needs and expectations.
Our Long Island Vein Clinic is Conveniently Located in Hampton Bays
Located at 225 W Montauk Highway, Suite #3, our LI vein clinic is in partnership with a prestigious group of skin specialists called MDCS Dermatology in Hampton Bays. Below, we provide directions to our vein clinic from some of the neighboring regions.
- To get to our vein clinic near Bridgehampton, travel down the Montauk Highway.
- To get to our vein clinic near Sag Harbor, travel south until you reach Montauk Highway and then travel west down the highway.
- To get to our vein clinic near Amagansett, travel west down the Montauk Highway.
- To get to our vein clinic near Riverhead, travel south-east down the Flanders Road (Route 24) for about 10 minutes.
- To get to our vein clinic near Westhampton, travel down the Montauk Highway or take the Sunrise Highway to the Montauk Highway.
- To get to our vein clinic near Calverton, travel east down the Long Island Expressway and then follow Flanders Road (Route 24) for a few minutes.
- To get to our vein clinic near Wading River, travel down NY-24 S/Flanders Rd, NY-27 E, or Sound Ave.
- To get to our vein clinic near Middle Island, travel down NY-27 E to W Montauk Highway or follow I-495 E and NY-27 E to the W Montauk Highway.
- To get to our vein clinic near Patchogue, travel down NY-27 E to reach W Montauk Highway or take the I-495 E and NY-27 E.
- To get to our vein clinic near Ronkonkoma, travel down I-495 E and NY-27 E to NY-24 S/Riverhead-Hampton Bays Rd in Hampton Bays, drive down County Rd 80 W, and then west on the Montauk Highway.